Travel The World

Travel The World

My Most Favourite Quote of All Times

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page" - St. Agustine



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Travel Through Self Definition - The Meaning Of "Alvy", My Name

Didn't know that my name has a special meaning. I found this in the dictionary -

Alvy \a-lvy, al-vy\ as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Alvy), is a variant of Alban (Latin) and Alvin (Old English), and the meaning of Alvy is "from Alba; elf or magical being, friend".


Am I a magical creature? Hahaha...

-Alvy-

2 comments:

  1. You have the magic in you :-)

    "With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come" -William Shakespeare

    Happy Birthday in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....william shakespeare words....
    i likeee.....
    thanx man....

    ReplyDelete