Travel The World

Travel The World

My Most Favourite Quote of All Times

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page" - St. Agustine



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Travel In Life - I Am Officially A Landscape Architect Now


How I miss my blog so much...
I miss to travel...


It’s the place where share my travel experiences, I pour my emotions, life story and many other things. I had abandoned my blog as I was so focused on my study. Gladly, that part was over. Yesterday, 30th September was the date for my final project presentation. After 2 years went through a hectic life for my Master in Landscape Architecture, I am free... But I tell yah, it was worth it. Although there was no fund from my university, I went from one job to another to support my study, at the end of the day... I feel very satisfied... It was a taxing experience, but it was priceless.

As today is 1st December 2010, I am officially a Landscape Architect now... Now stepping myself into totally a new dimension world... Hopefully I would be able to succeed in my career path...

-Alvy-

3 comments:

  1. hey alvi...heheh..just follow ur blog..hehe..so hot..

    hurm..im wondering la..how ar yesterday is september ha?

    n today december u got the job??


    where october? where november??

    do i miss something???

    ReplyDelete
  2. no la...hehe....
    i finish my final presentation on 30th nov hari tu....so baru abis grad as landscape architect la...tghcari kerja...

    i didnt update my blog coz i was so busy...thats y i write on top

    "As I am busy with my study and final year final semester... I have not scribble anything inside here for quite sometimes... I miss my blog so much..."

    takper2 lepas ni i akan tulis byk sikit...hehe

    ReplyDelete