Travel The World

Travel The World

My Most Favourite Quote of All Times

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page" - St. Agustine



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Travel Down Memory Lane - Ally McBeal 1997-2002


Ally McBeal is an American comedy-drama series which aired on the Fox network from 1997 to 2002, when I was in Form 1. The series was created by David E. Kelley, who also served as the executive producer, along with Bill D'Elia. The series stars Calista Flockhart in the title role as a young lawyer working in the fictional Boston law firm Cage and Fish with other young lawyers whose lives and loves were eccentric, humorous and dramatic.

I don’t know why, but I fell in love so much with this drama series. I found it hilarious and same time meaningful especially about life. Of course David E. Kelley interpreted all the philosophies of life in a humorous way (most of the times), yet it touches my soul. I have been watching all these episodes so many times but I still found them entertaining. People said Ally McBeal entertain someone who is a loner in heart. Is it true? I don't know.

I love Ally McBeal so much and I believe people who love this series as much as I do usually become my good friends. Characters resemblance I guess. This fact has proved to be accurate when some of my great friends share the interest of obsessing Ally McBeal...Hahahaha...

I found Ally is cute whenever she talks very fast or when she is in her imaginary world, Renee her roommate is sexy and voluptuous, John’s words during his closing arguments in court always touched my soul, Richard with his absurd Fishism and bigotry, Billy as a male chauvinistic pig, Georgia who is always beautiful, soft and elegant, vicious Ling, nosy Elaine and cold subzero Nelle. They all made my heart overwhelmed with their personalities.

Here are the full casts list in Ally McBeal all throughout its FIVE SEASONS.

1. Calista Flockhart – Ally McBeal
2. Greg Germann – Richard Fish
3. Jane Krakowski – Elaine Vassal
4. Peter MacNicol – John Cage (episode 2–103; recurring afterwards)
5. Lisa Nicole Carson – RenĂ©e Raddick (seasons 1–4; one guest appearance in series finale)
6. Portia de Rossi – Nell Porter (episodes 32–112; recurring previously)
7. Lucy Liu – Ling Woo (episodes 32–96; 103; recurring previously)
8. Gil Bellows – Billy Allen Thomas (episodes 1–65; recurring afterwards)
9. Courtney Thorne-Smith – Georgia Thomas (seasons 1–3; recurring afterwards)
10. Robert Downey Jr. – Larry Paul (season 4; uncredited appearances afterwards)
11. Dyan Cannon – Jennifer "Whipper" Cone (seasons 1–3 Recurring)
12. Hayden Panettiere – Maddie Harrington (episodes 5.11–5.22)
13. Vonda Shepard – Herself (seasons 1–5; recurring previously)
14. James LeGros – Mark Albert (season 4; recurring previously)
15. Regina Hall – Corretta Lipp (season 5; recurring previously)
16. Julianne Nicholson – Jenny Shaw (episodes 91–103)
17. Josh Hopkins – Raymond Millbury (season 5)
18. James Marsden – Glenn Foy (episodes 91–103)
19. Taye Diggs – Jackson Duper (season 4: Recurring; ten episodes)

My favourites of course Ally McBeal herself, Elaine Vassal and Ling Woo.




-Alvy-

No comments:

Post a Comment