Travel The World

Travel The World

My Most Favourite Quote of All Times

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page" - St. Agustine



Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Travel In Life - Stress. I Need More Travel

29th February.
Hmmphh as this is a very special date, very rare, once every 4 years, I chose to scribble something in my blog...

As my working life is completely pushing me to the core at the moment, I have no time for anything personal in my life...Busy busy busy...Yeahhhh it is kinda cliché when you hear someone said I am so f***** busy with work until I have no time for anything else. You may even laugh inside yourself quietly looking at this person and began to wonder how he or she ended up becoming such workaholic. I guess now I am laughing at myself everytime when I look in the mirror. Cause I promised to myself that I will never become like my dad. He was so stressed with his job until he had a stroke attacked and paralyzed until now for already so many years. Tears. Sob. ;'(

Especially the new project that I am handling now really stressed me out from day to day...make me becoming more like a sad person...killing the joy of a Landscape Architect’s life...making me feel like I wanted to quit my job...


Suddenly I missed the life I had when I was working with Sales & Marketing for 8 years. I had reached a salary number around 5-6K per month. I can work for 3 months and saved around 12K. At least the stresses I faced were worth! Now?? Now look at me and my misery life. Drama. Yes. I am feeling so emotional now.

When your working life is stressful, everything around you turned to falls apart. You had more quarreled with people surrounding you, your boss scolded you more as he is also stressed and expecting more from you, you always feel pressure doing your task instead of excitement.

The worst part is? The feeling you got when you wake up in the morning and refused to go to work.

I am lack of saving now for travel, but I need to travel so bad.

DAMN.

-Alvy-

No comments:

Post a Comment